»

Sunday, July 20, 2008

GHOST IN A DIGITAL WORLD

The other day I was on e-mail and found that everyone, EVERYONE, I knew had some sort of family webpage or webspot such as my-space or facebook or even a full blown webpage on the virtual highway. My wife has a great site, my brothers (Al especially)my aunt, cousins, friends......all websites. The list goes on... I figured that after about 10 years of not working on a web-page, I would make a more recent one and try to be out there in cyber earth again. So..... for fun, this is it. I do not want to become a ghost in a digital world. It took a while for me to play with some html and ideas, but I am starting to get the hang of it back. Hope you like it....... this is my own little place to BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I love it, I love it, I love it. I have a blog but it's private...I could send you an invite would you like one? I am so excited to add you to my page now. I love Kristyn's blog I read it all the time.